Dr. Rosanna Grobbink, ND (the “Company”), and all website and products created within this company, is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that you have a positive experience on the website and in using our products and services (collectively, “Products”). This policy covers www.amindfulhealthjourney.com website and is applicable worldwide.
If you reside in the European Union (“EU”), United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, Iceland or Switzerland, you may have additional rights with respect to your Personal Data, as further outlined below. These rights may include rights under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the EU, United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway or Iceland.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you voluntarily submit information when you do any, or all, of the following: Register on the site, register to attend a seminar or webinar, register for newsletter subscription, place an order, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- To verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with products, services or contests;
- To communicate with you via email, postal mail, telephone about products or services;
- To deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests. To quickly process your transactions;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter or free downloads, we may send you periodic e-mails.
If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server.
What are my rights in respect of your personal data?
In accordance with the applicable privacy law, you have the following rights in respect of your personal information that the Company holds:
- The right to obtain access to and receive your personal information
- The right to obtain rectification of your personal information; without undue delay where that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to obtain the erasure of your personal information without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
- The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal information in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the personal information is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that information;
- The right to object, on ground relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, to the extent it is related to such direct marketing.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. It does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
From time to time, with your consent, the Company may contact you with the relevant information about new Products. Most messages will be sent by email. For some messages, we may use your personal information we collect about you to help us determine what’s relevant to share with you.
If you do not want to receive such messages, you can find a “unsubscribe link” at the bottom of each email. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production. Also, you are not permitted to unsubscribe or opt-out of non-promotional messages regarding your account, such as account verification, changes or updates to features of the Products or technical or security notices. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Cookies and Similar Technologies
When you use our websites through a computer or mobile device, the Company automatically collects information about how you access and use the Service and information about the device you use to access the Service. We use this information to enhance and personalize your user experience, to monitor and improve our websites and services, and for other internal purposes.
The Company typically collects this information through a variety of tracking technologies, including cookies, Flash objects, web beacons, embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, and similar technology (collectively, “tracking technologies”). We may combine this information with other personal information we collect directly from you.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the essential operation of our Websites such as to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Websites when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Websites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Websites. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Websites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Websites and the advertising displayed on them more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- We may collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools such as Google Analytics, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service and to understand more about the demographics of our users. You can learn more about Google’s practices at https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners, and view its currently available opt-out options at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also work with third party partners to employ technologies, including the application of statistical modelling tools, which permit us to recognize and contact you across multiple devices.
Although we do our best to honour the privacy preferences of our users, we are unable to respond to Do Not Track signals set by your browser at this time.
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue to email@example.com.
Online Policy Only
If you are not 100% satisfied with your physical purchase, you can either return your order for exchange only within 7 days of purchase. Returned products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging. Book returns will not be accepted for return or exchange.
Any purchases made online, you have 48-hours to ask for a refund.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remaining the sole property of A Mindful Health Journey or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from Rosanna Grobbink.
You must not:
- Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from our website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
- Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website.
You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our website and reserve full rights to do so. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
Amindfulhealthjourney.ca may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using our website immediately.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the ing terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Limitation of Liability
THE MATERIALS AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL Amindfulhealthjourney.ca OR ITS AGENTS OR OFFICERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, INJURY OR DEATH) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF The WordPress Chick HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES.